- June 2019: Cross-Classification Clustering: An Efficient Multi-Object Tracking Technique for 3-D Instance Segmentation in Connectomics
by Yaron Meirovitch, Lu Mi, Hayk Saribekyan, Alexander Matveev, David Rolnick, Nir Shavit; The IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2019, pp. 8425-8435.
- March 27, 2018: Blog on “Deep Learning to Study the Brain to Improve Deep Learning” is Live.
- January 2017: Shavit Lab’s PPoPP 2017 paper,
A Multicore Path to Connectomics-on-Demand is selected for
Best Paper Nominee.
- June 3, 2016, MIT Commencement: Congratulations to new graduates,
Gregory Odor and Hayk Saribekyan!
(Pictured: Hayk Saribekyan and Professor Nir Shavit.)
- February 2016: The Shavit Lab has been awarded research funding under the IARPA Machine Intelligence from Cortical Networks (MICrONS) project.